Faithful Gould is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. We build long-term partnerships with our clients because we are trusted to outperform.
With a turnover in excess of HKD 3 Billion, Faithful Gould is staffed by over 2,500 experienced and passionate professionals across our offices in Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
We protect and maximize our clients’ interests through intellect, innovation, positive thinking and problem solving. Our integrated approach transforms potential into reality such that we shape the future of infrastructure and property developments and the societies in which we work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Dept. Head to produce and implement an annual business plan and strategy for the Department and track revenues/expenses to ensure that business targets are met;
- To lead, galvanize, motivate and assist staff members to meet assignment deadlines with high-quality output;
- To lead staffs in servicing the needs of existing clients and the general nurturing of client relationships;
- To be continually aware of the needs of clients, to provide effective solutions and to follow up and maintain client contact after completion of projects;
- To assist the Dept. Head in nurturing staff capability and building a quality team such that the department is capable of consistently providing high-quality, professional work;
- To demonstrate consistent ability to lead and motivate staff to keep abreast with market developments and work as a cohesive team to achieve department objectives;
- To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the Dept. Head and Management, working as part of a cohesive team to identify business opportunities and enhance the profitability of the Company through the timely, effective and appropriate provision of research support;
- To supervise the staff of the department in setting up an efficient filing and database system for the department that ensures rapid and easy access to all types of data;
- To take principal responsibility for ensuring that the databases and systems are properly managed and maintained, that both information and technology are kept current, and that any confidentiality requirements are clearly identified and adhered to;
- To carry out any other assignments or business development initiatives as directed by the Dept. Head and Management.
- Bachelor degree or higher required from major Universities
- Minimum 10 years related working experience
- Fluent in English, both speaking and written
- Must be a good team player with collaborative spirit
- Local A&A submission process knowledge is essential
- Hospitality experience is essential
- Client facing experience essential
- Provisionally office based then client office based
- Candidates must have HK experience and show a clear understanding of all aspects of the project
- Candidates must have an understanding of local codes and compliances.
- References must be provided
- Candidates with and matching the above criteria need apply only