Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
We are currently looking for Quantity Surveyors / Cost Engineers / Estimators at the following levels for a number of high profile Nuclear / Industrial sector projects in the North West:
Graduate / Assistant
Previous experience working within the following Industry sectors is highly desirable:
Energy - Nuclear, Power Generation, Petrochemical
Process - Heavy industry, Manufacturing, Utilities
Please note that whilst the Industry team is based in our Warrington office, we have opportunities across the North West including Cumbria and Lancashire.
Faithful+Gould have been crowned Construction Consultant/ Surveyor of the year in the 2015 Building Awards. This is the second time in four years Faithful+Gould have won this prestigious title.
Faithful+Gould are a signatory to the RICS Inclusive Employer Quality Mark
- You will be dealing with all aspects of pre / post-contract cost management, including managing the client relationship and service delivery on a project basis.
- Working within a team to deliver cost auditing and cost management services.
- With minimal supervision you will undertake cost estimating, preparation of tender documents and post contract administration.
- Proven heavy industry experience is highly desirable.
- A BSc in Quantity Surveying and a member of RICS or relevant post-graduation experience within the construction industry.
- You shall have some post qualified experience with either private or public sector clients on projects and have an understanding of the industry sector forms of contract.
- Commercially aware you’ll work well as part of a team and demonstrate that you can work autonomously when required.
- A knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall construction cost’s coupled with a competent knowledge of a range of project procurement options.
- Flexibility to work on site, away from base office as and when required.
- You will have the necessary ambition and drive to deliver a high quality professional service.
- Full driving licence
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EAA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.