Faithful + Gould an Atkins Group Companies is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management and cost consultancy services provider; with over 2,400 professionals operating throughout Asia Pacific, UK and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. We support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, important projects and programmes. Our approach is committed to providing first-class professional advice and delivering a quality of service which is second-to-none. This has helped enable our business to develop and maintain robust and long-lasting client partnerships.
We are currently looking for experts to join our team in Mumbai, India, to provide multi-disciplinary services and expertise to our client working on a high end / large size retail showroom of a Multinational Company. The work will involve project management, engineering, and procurement and construction supervision and we’re looking for people at all levels, in particular the role defined below.
We need 6 to 10 years experienced Quantity Surveyors - MEP in a Greenfield project, to be based in Navi Mumbai, India and will be reporting to Project Manager/Cost Manager.
- Member of a PMC team providing support and advice to the Site management
- Assist in provision of commercial and contractual advice based on the contract documents and industry standards documents such as methods of measurement
- Attend and contribute to regular commercial meetings with the client and contractor
Review claims submitted by contractors. Make recommendations for payment or rejection
On site and off site quantity verifications and confirmation with regard to payments and variation works.
Checking and verifying of all invoices from subcontractors.
Maintaining a register of payments.
Check materials on and off site and verify delivery and acceptance from the client’s representative for payment approval.
Prepare and maintain records of all sub-contractors agreements and payments.
On site verification of final accounts submitted by the subcontractors and suppliers, adjusting as necessary.
Prepare estimates of variation works
Prepare and maintain cash flow forecasts for subcontract works.
Updating cost report.
Carry out cost estimates for alternative design solutions.
Ability to advice Client on commercial and contractual matters and prepare financial and commercial reports
- Qualified with a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) or Science Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution or university.
- Must have 6 to 10 years’ experience.
- Excellent estimating and cost management experience
- Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current activities and ability to present directly to the client.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to act on own initiative and proactive way.
- MRICS certification is desirable.
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an Industry standard salary package in a multinational company.