Atkins is one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical projects.
Our portfolio comprises a broad range of project types, including hospitality, office, commercial, transport, residential, retail and regeneration and civic projects. Ranging from small heritage buildings to massive complex mixed-use projects and large scale master plans.
Part of our global growth strategy has seen a number of key Middle East projects being supported from our Global Design Centre based in Bangalore. As a result we now have a vacancy for a Recruitment Manager to lead, drive and deliver recruitment requirements to the Middle East whilst managing and developing a team of experienced recruiters and administrators.
Core Responsibilities :
- Supporting the Head of Recruitment for Middle East, you will lead all recruitment activity for the HR Centre supporting the Middle East businesses, by ensuring delivery of requirements across geographically dispersed locations
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of recruiters and administrators
- Lead from the frontline and act as an active contributor in terms of recruitment delivery to the Middle East business
- Monitor and report on recruitment activity and key performance indicators (KPIs) taking corrective action when required. KPIs will include the following:
- Time to source
- Offers made
- Offers accepted / rejected
- Number of hires per business
- Time to offer
- Cost of hire
- Source of hire
- Drive and influence change within the HR Centre Middle East recruitment team
- Build and maintain high quality effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Identify resourcing needs within the Middle East business and take appropriate action
- Ensuring that Middle East corporate recruitment processes and procedures are implemented and followed
- Provide expert resourcing and selection advice to line managers and HR colleagues
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with suitable candidates during the recruitment process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Significant experience in an operational leadership role within a sophisticated International Recruitment environment for a multinational company
- Recommend and implement new operational processes in leading the team to meet customer quality and delivery expectations.
- Drive the highest possible level of customer service, acting as a role model to the team to respond proactively and communicate effectively with all Atkins stakeholders
- Degree qualified
- Experienced senior recruiter / manager with a proven track record at a senior level managing a diverse team
- Minimum of 12 years recruitment experience, working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of bulk recruitment and large scale project mobilisations
- Ability to focus on priorities and deliver to tight deadlines
- Comfortable working under pressure, not showing frustration or losing composure when facing resistance
- Proven supervisory ability (coaching, mentoring, delegating etc.)
- Confidence and drive to succeed coupled with the ability to be diplomatic and tactful
- Culturally aware of the Middle East would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to analyse data and support in the production of management reports
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet, database and the Microsoft suite of packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- BPS Level A & B accrediatition would be advantageous
- Willingness to work weekends and travel as and when required
The recruitment process will incorporate a 3 stage interview process and would take approximately 60 days from the date we shortlisted your application for the position if successful.
To learn more about Atkins, please visit our website@: www.atkinsglobal.com