Faithful Gould (www.fgould.com) is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. We build long-term partnerships with our clients because we are trusted to outperform.
With a turnover in excess of HKD 3 Billion, Faithful Gould is staffed by over 2,500 experienced and passionate professionals across our offices in Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
We protect and maximize our clients’ interests through intellect, innovation, positive thinking and problem solving. Our integrated approach transforms potential into reality such that we shape the future of infrastructure and property developments and the societies in which we work.
Working with our clients and partners, we believe that the scale of what we can accomplish together is greater than anyone can imagine.
Job title: Resident Engineer
- Responsible for enforcing specifications and codes of practice for civil engineering discipline on all contracts
- Ensure consistent and thorough submittal reviews of the Contractors’ submission have been done throughout the submittal approval process
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical issues with Contractor
- Keep quality records of all words, monitor & report on work progress
- Review contractor’s submissions
- Liaise with the design office engineering support team (Design Support Team) for design changes as proposed by the Contractor or initiated by the Board
- Define and oversee inspection and special testing requirements for civil discipline and ensure coordination of those efforts on all contracts in the programme
- Bachelor in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Acceptance by BCA, Licensed by IES (Institution of Engineers) as Resident Engineer
- Minimum 8 years of experience in construction of industrial, energy and waste treatment projects
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to lead and work in a team