We are looking for Risk Manager's based in our East and West Coast offices. This role is responsible for designing and implementing program and project risk management strategies. This role also implements and controls the tools and techniques required to assess and treat program and project risks.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across our key business sectors which include: automotive, aviation and transport, commercial property, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Our clients include many of the fortune 100 companies.
• Collaborate with project teams to determine risk indicators, levels of risk acceptability and risk groups prior to analysis.
• Identify project risks, including; potential flaws, budget and scope changes and impact.
• Assess risks against established indicators and prioritize based on risk levels.
• Develop detailed plans of action for project risk reduction confirming desirability and objectives. Identify the best means of reducing each risk based on acceptability levels and costs.
• Present risk plans to project teams to insure plans are aligned with the overall strategy of the client and project.
• Proactively identify resources for the elimination, reduction or mitigation measures to be implemented.
• Evaluate program risk exposure (both budget and schedule), evaluate reserve pools, and recommend actions for the pool management.
• Work with scheduling to evaluate critical path and near critical path(s), analysis, and ensure deliverables are met.
• Maintain a cooperative and healthy relationship with the client and ensure all needs and concerns are properly represented on the project.
• Develop and present training classes on risk management and on-the-job training for specific processes and practices.
• Identify, track, and report on potential and executed cost savings.
• Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree. Graduate degree is desirable.
• Minimum of 7 years of related experience
• Expert communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills necessary to effectively present, explain, and advise senior management and others
• Capable of demonstrating critical understanding of the relationship between risk management, Client governance, Program internal control and compliance
• Demonstrated ability to make informed risk management decisions for both current and emerging risks
• Subject matter expert knowledge and significant experience in risk management techniques
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional the tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do.
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability