We’re looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to develop and maintain a stream of new business for all services provided within Network Services (Utility Management Services) in line with an individual target and the needs of the business. In this role you will also manage a set of ‘Key Accounts’ within designated market sectors.
You will act as the face of Atkins within these accounts, ensuring that key relationships are identified, managed and developed to increase the revenue within these accounts in line with the individual targets set and the needs of the business. This will also involve building brand loyalty through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Please see http://utilitymanagementsolutions.co.uk/ for more details on the services we offer.
Rewards and Benefits
Base Salary:£23,000 - £27,000
Please refer to our website for full details of our benefits package which includes the opportunity to purchase up to 15 days additional annual leave per year.
- To increase business units revenue in key areas, especially the Consultant and Architectural fields
- To create and exploit leads to new customers via phone, mail and e mail
- To respond to incoming enquiries as required
- To issue terms and conditions for new clients, as well as fee proposals, seeking commercial approval where necessary
- To increase the number of new clients with focus around future potential business growth / prospects
- To assist Service Managers with existing client relationship management when required
- To assist in developing new routes to market
- To monitor and report new business figures
- To assist line manager in development of larger clients and key accounts where appropriate
- Undertake additional ad hoc activities as required by line manager and Service Managers
- Telesales or internal sales experience within a B2B environment
- Experience in the Consultant / Architectural Market or similar field
- Able to demonstrate success in sales
- Competency in Word, Office and Excel
- Enthusiastic, able to adopt a flexible approach to varying workload
- Conscientious, proactive, attention to detail, customer focused
- Ability to prioritise workload and be self-motivated
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Educated to “A” level standard or similar - desirable
- Experience of writing basic proposals- desirable
- Experience of preparing and presenting to Clients-desirable
- Target focused, with a drive and passion to develop a career in sales
- Have tenacity and resilience and enjoy the challenge of a customer focused and fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change
- Highly motivated, positive personality
- Resilience when faced with of rejection
Prepared to travel and if necessary work outside normal working hours when carrying out Field sales. Field sales may also require overnight stay