Our Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least two years of experience in SAP in an administrative role, we want to connect with you. The role is based at our client site in Anderson, SC.
This role will support the Project Controls manager in capital construction projects. The work will include entering, tracking and managing information in SAP.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
- Invoice renew and processing.
- Tracking payment in SAP.
- Assist in Invoice verification
- Manage and maintain invoice log
- Enter Purchase order into SAP
- Monthly report tracking in SAP
- Maintain and update monthly project forecast
- Prepare Contractor/vendor close out forms and ensure completion prior to processing payment
- Assistance with Project Monthly Reports
- Undated PO log showing open and closed
- Copy, Filing and Scanning as needed
- two years of hands on relevant experience in SAP
- high school diploma or equivalent
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- professional demeanor
- detail oriented
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
- competitive salary
- broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- career development opportunities through our corporate university
- highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
- valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.