Our team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least 10 years of experience as a Scheduler on large Construction projects in Pharma, Aviation or Energy sectors, we would like to connect with you. We are looking for specific experience preparing and updating bar chart or critical path method (CPM) schedules. This position will be located in Atlanta, Charleston, Greenville, and Charlotte.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #13 largest Project Management Company and #11 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
- Supports senior scheduling staff, the project team and stakeholders with time management and control.
- Develops and updates summary level as well as detailed schedules.
- Develops lists of design, procurement, construction and post construction activities based on review of design documents, examination of site conditions and discussions with Owners, design consultants and contractors.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Develops earned value reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Reviews architect and contractor prepared schedules.
- Prepares post construction as-built schedules and lessons learned reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or related field
- Four years relevant experience
- Must have strong understanding of CPM (Critical Path Method) concepts and calculations
- Strong understanding of earned value concepts, calculations, and rules of credit
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling products (P6) and report preparation skills
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Certification with AACE, PMI or CMAA is preferred.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
- competitive salary
- broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- career development opportunities through our corporate university
- highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
- valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.