Our Phoenix, AZ Team is team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful global organization and have at least two years of experience in construction management, scheduling or other related experience and an interest to grow long term into a Scheduler role in construction projects, we would like to connect with you. This position supports the delivery of scheduling services to our clients, focusing on preparing and updating bar-chart or critical path method (CPM) schedules. This is a full time internal Faithful+Gould position that comes with full benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a leading project and cost management consultancy protecting and maximizing our clients’ interests in the planning and delivery of projects. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 60 years, we provide a blend of services to the public and private sectors. Our expert and unique approach is focused on enhancing the value of each project with our services to clients.
• Supports senior scheduling staff, the project team and stakeholders with time management and control.
• Develops and updates summary level as well as detailed schedules.
• Develops lists of design, procurement, construction and post construction activities based on review of design documents, examination of site conditions and discussions with Owners, design consultants and contractors.
• Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
• Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
• Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
• Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying or a related field
• Two years relevant experience
• Must be articulate, have clear analytical approach to problem solving, and good decision making abilities.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have an understanding of CPM (Critical Path Method) concepts and calculations;
• Strong to excellent understanding of earned value concepts, calculations, and rules of credit.
• Must generally understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and the tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do.
Faithful+Gould an ATKINS company is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability