This is an opportunity to join an exciting and innovative creative business within Atkins, one of the largest engineering and design firms in the world. The environment is fast pace, fulfilling and offers great scope for creativity.
Our in-house creative design team, based in key locations throughout the UK, consists of 50 + talented designers who provide a professional visual communication service to its 18,000 employees throughout the UK and worldwide.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the 3D visualisation team in our Glasgow office. You will be joining a diverse team of creative specialists who provide world-class still and animated visualisation for our clients both in the UK and international markets.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience producing exceptional 3D visualisations and animations with a technical knowledge of production pipelines and workflow. They will co-ordinate with technical leads and project managers to ensure production is smooth and within budget. They will possess an advanced knowledge of 3D Studio Max and V-Ray, with a strong working knowledge of Adobe creative suite.Responsibilities
- Produce outstanding still and animated visualisation
- Co-ordinate with other Team Leads to manage a team of visualisation artists.
- Work alongside Technical and Creative leads to deliver work within deadline, budget and to client brief.
- Facilitating creative/art direction
- Estimating the time and resources to complete projects
- Producing scoping documentation and statement of works
- Identifying and solving complex production problems while maintaining quality.
- Have a good understanding of the workflow and pipeline for stills, animation and film.
- Manage project deliverables and quality of output.
- You are deeply passionate producing visualisation.
- Outstanding attention for detail
- Adept at anticipating and solving problems
- Comfortable estimating jobs and dealing with clients
- Keeps up with the latest industry trends
- Personable and proactive approach
- 3DS Max, V-Ray and Photoshop essential
- 3D Animation skills, with an emphasis on moving image
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe creative suite, with extensive experience of After Effects.
- Extremely organised with advanced knowledge of Office
- Understanding of film-making and experience compositing 3D into filmed shots
- Client handling and the ability to sell services and capability
- Strong leadership skills
- Extensive industry experience as a visualisation artist
- Proven experience managing a team of 5 or more artists in a production environment
- Extensive portfolio of animation work