As an analyst within the Aviation team you will have the opportunity to play a key role in a variety of Atkins most critical projects and to work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts in delivering market-leading solutions to Atkins’ clients across the aviation sector.
The role is primarily based in Epsom with the potential for some travel across the UK and internationally. If you want to be stimulated intellectually, to challenge yourself professionally and to be part of a dynamic team, then we want to hear from you.
About Atkins Aviation division:
For over 50 years, we’ve been helping move the world forward one step at a time by creating world class airports where air travel is safer, easier and faster for passengers.
Working with airport owners, airlines, governments, lenders and construction companies, we provide multidisciplinary expertise at every stage of a project, from strategic planning through to concept and detailed design.
We believe our main strength lies in a team of individuals with a proven track record of success in the aviation sector. This experience, supported by Atkins’ full range of architectural, design, engineering and planning services, allows us to pursue and achieve excellence.
Our success is built on an in-depth knowledge of a sector we’re passionate about; we enjoy nothing more than delivering intelligent, cost effective solutions which are appropriate in a carbon conscious world.
- Working within the Airport market division to deliver short, medium and long-term capacity analysis to inform decision-making
- Creating airport demand forecasts and capacity plans
- Obtaining key performance data from airport systems and other related sources to support analysis, modelling and simulation
- Driving conclusions from data analysis to support the Airport planning team
- Relevant first degree or equivalent qualification with preference for a transport related post graduate qualification and Professional membership to a relevant body.
- Prior experience of working in an analytical role within the Airports sector
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key drivers of Airport Planning and Development around the world.
- Good understanding and experience of the airports and aviation sector.
- Sound knowledge of OAG, SRS Analyser and MIDT data
- Confident in maintaining direct client relationships