Atkins infrastructure business combines the best in architecture, engineering and surveying to provide a full suite of services to clients in the public and private sector. Whether designing iconic buildings or maintaining property portfolios, infrastructure prides itself in offering intelligent, sustainable solutions and unrivalled expertise. As a result of the success of our Epsom based Architectural Practice we are looking to add to the team by recruiting a Senior Architectural Technician.
The successful candidate will work within a team of Senior Architects, Architectural Technicians and Interior Designers in our multi-disciplinary design office. The portfolio of design work undertaken in the Epsom Office is local, national and international, and includes many exciting projects in a multitude of sectors including education, corporate office, leisure and defence.
- Preparation of CAD drawings in Revit and AUTOCAD under the supervision of a qualified architect.
- To be a part of an Architectural team under the guidance of Senior Architects, and to coordinate proactively with other engineering disciplines and their own architectural colleagues.
- Responsible for the correctness and ‘absolute accuracy’ of their drawing work (Revit/CAD), quality, layout and notes.
- To focus and work in earnest to achieve high quality and drawing production to achieve the programme.
- To express the will to improve their skills in improving their knowledge in technical working drawings and details.
- Inspection of works on site and responding to queries from contractors
- Literate in use of Revit and Autocad, experienced in the use of NBS Builder would be beneficial.
- Should have a genuine interest in Architecture and the Built Environment and be aware of relevant current technical building legislation and guidance such as Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy when producing Architectural drawings.
- Should be prepared to work on multiple projects.
- Will work as a member of a team and be expected to contribute to team performance and demonstrate use of initiative.
- Previous work experience within an Architectural Practice or similar environment is required.