As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
Within the water industry we combine leading-edge engineering with in-depth experience to deliver total water management solutions. Our Waste water Team team require a CAD Technician to work alongside their team in Bangalore.
You will be required to:
- To work as part of Atkins’ Waste water team
- To assist in delivering a range of projects relating to drainage infrastructure design and planning
- Develop project deliverables, particularly drawings and reports in accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements.
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable record of developing technical drawings using CAD and an understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institution.
- 2 - 4 years Civils3D CAD, Micro station and detailing experience involving work associated with Water projects based in UK Water industry
- Extensive experience of detailing drainage infrastructure (pumping station, drainage network and CSO) drawings using CAD
- Knowledge of geographical information systems e.g. Mapinfo
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English (written and spoken)
Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers. Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment.
The position is to be based in Bangalore
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We encourage participation in all forms of training and have an active programme of in-house and well as external training for all of our engineers.
- A competitive salary offered to the right person
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee, family
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee
- Food Coupon scheme (voluntary)
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive CAD technician to join our expanding Water team in Bangalore.