Faithful Gould is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. We build long-term partnerships with our clients because we are trusted to outperform.
With a turnover in excess of HKD 3 Billion, Faithful Gould is staffed by over 2,500 experienced and passionate professionals across our offices in Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
We protect and maximize our clients’ interests through intellect, innovation, positive thinking and problem solving. Our integrated approach transforms potential into reality such that we shape the future of infrastructure and property developments and the societies in which we work.
Position: Senior Construction Manager- Hospitality
Role - The Senior Construction Manager will be required to assist the Senior Project Manager with successful delivery of projects to ensure that the desired project objectives are delivered. The Senior Construction Manager must have adequate knowledge and information about the business and the project in order to make informed value add decisions for both the Client and the Company.
Competence - This position requires professional ability and inherent motivation. You have the skills required to direct meetings, introduce discussion to encourage thinking on the wider commercial context and be responsible for the tasks assigned to members of your project team. You are willing and able to perform duties diligently to the quality standards set by the Company and conform to the Company’s policies and business systems and be committed to their implementation and continuous improvement at all times.
Skills and Attributes
You are expected to:
- Apply quality management principles and processes
- Apply risk assessment and management principles and processes
- Apply programming and reporting principles and processes
- Utilise, execute in a timely manner and improve on where able, the BMS process tools and templates to ensure our ISO obligations are at all times adhered to.
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within and outside the project
- Be aware of the broader environmental, social and economic perspectives and how they may affect the project
- Support and provide leadership to your project team.
- You should possess a qualification in relevant discipline and ideally have 10-15 years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large hospitality, casino or fit out projects;
- Construction management background and capable of reviewing existing operations within an organisation through all the project phases however with a particular emphasis on the final handover phase of a project.
- Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures both within projects, with clients and internally.
- The successful candidate will also be able to mobilise people and teams and drive for a successful delivery.