Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical projects.
Our skills include the expansive area of Architecture and Interior Design for which we are looking for candidates to join our design studios who are excited about working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Our portfolio comprises a broad range of project types, including hospitality, office, commercial, transport, residential, retail and regeneration and civic projects. Ranging from small heritage buildings to massive complex mixed-use projects and large scale master plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidates should hold the following qualifications:
Candidates having less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- be a Chartered Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline;
- have a minimum of 8 years’ relevant working experience;
- be ambitious, have initiative and be keen to take responsibility;
- have experience of, and a strong interest in highway and airport infrastructure design. Understanding of pavement construction, alignment engineering, highway infrastructure design and coordination, and project management will be a strong advantage;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English