Atkins is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary
consultancies. Due to continued growth in the workload of our successful
Water business, we are recruiting Wastewater Modellers at all levels across our
The successful candidate will join a team of Wastewater Modeller and
play a key role in delivering projects.
- Work as part of Atkins’ Wastewater (WW) team
- Lead the delivery of a range of projects relating to sewerage/storm network modelling, and planning from Gurgaon offices.
- Lead day to day liaison with our UK, ME. ANA and other regions to ensure project deliverables are developed in accordance with client scope, budget, timescales and quality requirements.
- Carryout check and review of the projects, assuring quality delivery right first time.
- Support the technical development of Modeller, Technicians and Graduates.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University.
- Over 10 years of experience in the wastewater consultancy industry
- Demonstrable experience of leading hydraulic modelling projects is mandatory.
- Experience of using hydraulic modelling software (preferably in InfoWorks CS/2D/ICM,
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) e.g. MapInfo, ArcGIS
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in English
- Professional Qualification from ICE or CIWEM or actively working towards it.
- Value addition through innovations and automation in project delivery.
- Knowledge of Visual Basics and GIS automation – MapBasics, Python etc.