Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects. As a provider of multi-discipline technical services, Atkins is committed to design excellence and delivery of first class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practice.
Working in a multi-discipline team of engineers & architects, providing a professional design service to our clients, this is a great opportunity for professionals to gain technical exposure within an internationally renowned consultancy.
Current and forthcoming projects include concept through to detailed design of complex healthcare, education, mixed use, office, retail, residential, hospitality and transportation facilities in India, Middle East and around the world.
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects on multidisciplinary projects.
- Applies professional knowledge and experienced judgement, but refers to more senior staff for more complex matters
- Shall check and carry out independent reviews of work done by the team and of other projects as directed by the Principal Architect.
- Provide technical direction and on the job training to junior members of the team.
- Able to present their technical work and that of their team on the project.
- Shall ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between all the disciplines.
- Responsible for compliance with Atkins QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures.
- Provide site backup on technical/design issues, where required
- Managing one’s own time and time of others reporting to them.
- Manage multiple project teams and keep the teams motivated to perform.
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities with more focus on repeat business from existing clients, but will not have formal client or sales accountability.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognised Institute with a minimum of 10 to 12 years of industry experience or Masters in Architecture from recognised institute with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of industry experience.
- Member of council of Architecture or other institutes of repute.
- Shall be proficient in AUTOCAD, Revit Architecture and shall have delivered projects on Revit BIM platform in the last 2 years.
- Shall be a technical expert in one of the sectors such as infrastructure, residential, commercial, hospitality, industrial etc.
- Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of software’s such as 3DMax, Photoshop, Sketch up etc.
- Coordination using multi discipline Revit models, content creation, families, parametric etc.
- Working knowledge of sustainable design principles.
- Shall possess valid passport
Additional Information (if any)
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee, family & dependant parents*
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee