We are looking to recruit a talented Interactive developer to support a small team of developers.
The successful candidate will be working to develop a variety of interactive experiences to communicate and interact with engineering, infrastructure and architectural design. You’ll have an excellent understanding of Unity3D, hardware platforms and their limitations, and be prepared to think laterally about how to achieve great performance and visuals.
Being part of a multi-discipline team we’ll also encourage you to keep abreast of technologies outside your area, and encourage you to share your own expertise with the rest of the team.
Our in-house Creative Design team, based in key locations throughout the UK, consists of 50+ talented designers, developers and visualisers who provide a professional visual communication service to its 18,000 employees throughout the UK and worldwide.
- You will work closely with other multi discipline team members to create high quality and engaging 3D experiences using unity3D
- You will oversee the design and development of application architecture and identify opportunities to create re-useable assets.
- Be able to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision
- Research and evaluate our ongoing toolset and development approach
- Design, implement, debug and refine core application features.
- Providing accurate predicted timings for tasks and oversee the delivery of them by other developers
- Research and develop our programming workflows
- Expert at working with the Unity3D engine and a passion for working with AR & VR
- Have a high sense of quality and polish
- C#, C++ & shader programming experience (GLSL, Cg)
- Varied and extensive commercial experience
- Skilled at 3D Maths
- Experience with mobile SDKs (Android & iOS)
- Experience working with UI, physics and animation
- Excellent understanding of 3D graphics pipeline and its optimisation
- Understanding of client / server communication and data serialisation
- Experience with Qualcomm Vuforia Augmented reality platform
- Knowledge of BIM applications such as Autodesk Inventor, Revit and Civil 3D
- Familiarity with Oculus/Vive/Hololens devices
- Experience using source control systems such as GIT & SourceTree
- Experience with other real-time engines and programming languages
When applying, please upload a CV and portfolio or details of URLs to support your application as your application cannot be considered without the supporting information.