This is a role managing all aspects of infrastructure related security elements and global antivirus solution. The individual will be expected to act as the subject matter expert for anti malware defences for the corporate antivirus solution and end point security principles within a Microsoft Windows environment.
The candidate should be someone who is dynamic and with proven problem solving skills.
Possess the ability to identify security weaknesses and a proven track record for showing continual service improvement. Demonstrate working within a gobal enterprise organisation with proven security experience.
- Manage, review and monitor the service that provides the antivirus solution globally for Atkins.
- Produce reporting on global compliance and threat trends.
- Manage, review and monitor the network scanning antivirus solution globally.
- Handle all Global threats, providing advice and support to all international regions, including working with third party suppliers
- Acting as an escalation point to the international regions for any global threats.
- Monitor the organization’s technology architecture to analze potential needs or recommend improvements.
- Work closely with other members of the Technical Services team to ensure that complex infrastructure issues are resolved within a timely maner.
- Stay current with industry trends and developments, evaluating the new technologies and implementing where required.
- Drive the design, implementation and support of product systems.
- Plan and implement technology upgrades, maintenance and fixes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ensure compliance with globally accepted controls, standards and certifications.
- Act as senior technical advisor to product and operational teams in the implementation of projects and services with recommended best methods for implementation.
- Educated to degree level
- Technical Requirements
- Anti-virus Management (McAfee and Symantec)
- SQL server reporting
- Strong Microsoft Windows system configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting experience
- Proven infrastructure architecture experience required
- Basic understanding of network security
- A solid understanding of :
- Server Hardware & Virtualisation technologies
- Experience working with non Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Active Directory
- Network security and firewalls
- Working towards or holding a current CISSP
- Excellent technical understanding of IT infrastructure products , standards and configuration
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships
- Demonstrate ownership of and accountability for relevant products and services
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own work effectively, whilst remaining a team player
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of the customer and Atkins IS organisation
- Shows intitative and can act independently to resolve problems