Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career at a world leading project and programme management consultancy? Faithful+Gould is a leader in its field, operating at the forefront of the transport, property, transport and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Whether you’re currently a Project Manager looking to take that next step in your career or already a highly experienced Senior Manager within your team, we may have an opportunity for you.
Due to continued success in securing projects throughout the North East, we’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our successful team in Newcastle. Our projects range in value from £1m to £20m+ and are with a variety of high profile clients giving our Project Managers a diverse and exciting workload. In particular, we are looking for someone who has a strong background within the Education/Higher Education sector to help us drive forward our work in this area however if you don’t have significant experience working in that sector, we still want to hear from you!
As part of a FTSE 250 company (WS Atkins plc) with over 18,000 staff worldwide, there is endless opportunity to maximise your potential. We are regularly in the Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work for and Top 50 Employers for Women, as well as being crowned Construction Consultant/ Surveyor of the year in the 2015 Building Awards and a finalist at the 2016 Building Awards.This is the second time in four years Faithful+Gould has won this prestigious title.
We are looking for a collaborative and sharp minded senior project manager to:
Lead and provide effective delivery of Project Management services across a wide range of market sectors
Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues;
Lead on communications and manage relationships with your client and their stakeholders
Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
To join us you’ll need:
- Experience working in a multi disciplinary team within the construction industry
- Experience in the adoption and management of best practice Project Management techniques
- Experience of both pre and post contract project management responsibilities, and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle
- RICS Qualified or similar Project Management Qualification
- Experience of working on Education/Higher Education projects would be highly desirable
- A high level of professionalism with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver who has the judgement and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to influence others through the use of sound judgement and good sense
- A proactive attitude with the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- High organised
Apply today. Faithful+Gould want to hear from you.