Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
Faithful+Gould Middle East has grown to be highly effective through its ability to focus on attractive markets with both high growth potential, and with high value consultancy service offerings. As a result of work secured in this market to date, together with notable emerging prospects across the region spanning the engineering spectrum, there is now a need to provide permanent leadership of the KSA business development team based in Kingdom, to develop and grow market revenues and the pipeline of opportunities.
- Post contract commercial support (POMI and FIDIC);
- Management of bonds, insurances and guarantee logs;
- Interim valuations and payment certificates;
- Assisting in variations analysis, recommendations and management;
- Assisting in risk and value management and cost control functions;
- Assisting in costs analysis project work;
- Assisting in identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Assisting in preparation of progress/ cost reports;
- Reporting to Managing Quantity Surveyor on all commercial issues;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations;
- Attendance and representation at commercial meetings.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge and experience in commercial management of retail super & mega malls at both pre & post contract stage.
- Minimum 7 years post-contract relevant capacity in contracts and commercial management;
- Previous experience of FIDIC Contracts;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying from recognised University;
- Middle East construction experience added benefit, delivery experience in Saudi Arabia would be a differentiator
- Must have minimum of 3 years Middle East or International experience with a consultant and/or client, plus Middle East retail malls experience in last 4-5 years preferable;
- Knowledge in the use of QS software CATO or similar is required;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
- MRICS APC enrolment as minimum;
- Retail developments within the city of Riyadh;
- Duration of project is a minimum 24+ months anticipated. Though position within the company is long-term;
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- 26 calendar days annual leave;
- Medical and life insurance cover;
- Company gratuity scheme;
- Discretionary bonus scheme;
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin;
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants