• Develop and maintain detailed schedules for new construction and renovation work from conceptual through construction and closeout, as required. These schedules may incorporate several scenarios used to finalize construction sequencing and contracting plans. Special emphasis will be focused on stakeholder issues for the terminal improvements
• Develop micro-phasing schedules as required to coordinate particularly challenging work phases; and helps coordinate the various parties to completion • Develop and analyze man-hour resources, equipment resources and cost loaded, time-phased schedules
• Prepare detailed plans and time scaled charts and diagrams
• Monitor project progress against an established baseline
• Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team.
• Maintain simplified logic schedules to highlight status of key interfaces for critical path review
• Review third-party design and/or construction schedules and provide written comments
• Participate with third-party schedulers to address the comments
• Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments
• Responsible for promptly reporting schedule slippage, other unsatisfactory performance or other variances
• Possess master schedule system and project interface and integration understanding and appreciation for time frames necessary various type of large-scale projects and other aviation related disciplines
• Contribute to the advancement of PDG’s and LAX Airport goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred
• 10 years of scheduling experience with 5 plus years in direct support of an active construction projects
• Experience with Rail, Light Rail and/or People Mover systems.
• Knowledge of work with various types of contracting methods such as, Design/Bid/Build (DBB), Design Build (DB), Construction Management At Risk (CMAR), Guarantee Maximum Price (GPM),etc.
• Knowledge of Prolog and other Project Management Systems is preferred.
• Experience with On-screen Take-Off and MC2
• Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.