Our Transportation division brings together over 3,000 experts in the UK and India to provide an unrivalled team of people that can tackle the most exciting, difficult and challenging transportation projects in the UK and around the world. We have diverse expertise and experience spanning all disciplines in the highways, rail and local transport markets. Whether it’s a transport interchange, or the detailed design of a high speed rail line, no scheme is too big or too complex.
Within that our Pedestrian modelling team undertakes detailed modelling and appraisals at all scales, from masterplans to complex buildings using a variety of techniques. Our team is proficient on the latest software and pedestrian assessment methods.
Become part of this growing team, who specialise in passenger terminal design in the UK and overseas, and you’ll work on station project work ranging from small station redesign modelling to major station construction phasing analysis and new build metro systems. Our current projects include metro projects in the Middle East, WAML and Crossrail 2. Airport terminal design modelling is a key market sector, with numerous projects completed at Heathrow, Gatwick and overseas.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Project management of pedmod projects, from inception to final reporting
- Programme, financial and project team management
- Client liaison and relationship building - both internal and external clients
- Business development by sector assigned - be it rail, aviation, stadia, urban realm etc
- Technical management and auditing of projects tasked
- Solid experience in Legion modelling studies with a focus on transport
- Proven track record of project management and delivery
- Ability to work independently, proactive, take ownership of tasks set
- Proven ability to multi task and adapt to changing priorities of projects
- Staff mentoring and management skills
Join us and we’ll value you for going beyond to exceed customer expectations and delivering innovative solutions nobody else can. After all, we can’t achieve great things without you. So, you can look forward to fantastic training and benefits. As this job is ideal for flexible working, we can also offer you a variety of different options to help you work where and when you work the best.
We support flexible working and equal opportunities as we believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed our customers’ expectations.