The role of Service Delivery Director (SDD) was filled in November 2015. Whilst there was an expectation that an Admin Support would be required to support this role the Divisional Commercial Director and SDD have taken the opportunity, to date, to assess the development of the SDD role and alongside that the need/requirements for the Admin Support role.
There is now a need for the SDD to handoff the detailed work associated with some current regular workstreams; and in particular for the SDD to better leverage his time to support and address other commercial and governance related processes and activities where improvements/progress are required – resolution of these will generate further detailed admin/clerical work, which will also need to be supported.
This role can be based in Birmingham, Worcester or Bristol. This role offers flexible working, candidates looking for either 4 days per week or full time will be considered.
To support the Service Delivery Director across a range of activities including process reviews/updates, divisional initiatives, specific “projects,” data analysis (written & numerical) and development of monitoring & reporting solutions for MI.
Skills and Attributes:
• Strong administrative skills
• Well organised and able to organise others including diaries/calendars/meeting etc.
• Able to prioritise and re-prioritise workload(s) in order to achieve tasks and ensure deadlines are met - Adaptable & flexible to changing workload demands and changing priorities.
• Strong attention to detail – i.e. accurate & methodical when analysing data and producing reports & written communications
• Good communication skills at all levels of the organisation – clear and articulate
• Open to new ideas – generating & developing own/other ideas, generating suggestions and sharing good practice
• Able to work on own initiative – particularly around problem identification, developing solutions and recommending actions for discussion
• Team Focused – able & willing to support the team and Divisional colleagues to help us achieve collective objectives
• Able to build & develop working relationships with immediate contacts relevant to role
Knowledge & Experience:
• Intermediate to Advanced level in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Use of key systems such as i-gate, CRM, EA, JDE (desirable)
• Awareness of key bid/project management processes e.g. SDP, Change Management (desirable)
• Experience of working in a customer-facing role i.e. comfortable in front-office engagement & communication as well as back office support activities