Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Globally, Atkins is the largest UK-based engineering and design consultancy and one of the world's largest design firms with nearly 18,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Atlanta Technology Operations Group as a Sr. Desk Side & Technology Analyst.
The Senior Desk Side and Technology Support Analyst is the central point of contact for all second line related incidents and service requests in the region. They are responsible for resolving advanced support requests and maintaining resources as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
Varied and moderately complex, tasks, processes, or operations.
Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field or a minimum of 3 years of experience in IT service principles and processes.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High level of proficiency and knowledge of working in a Corporate IT environment.
- Microsoft Server products and Office
- Solid understanding of hardware and software asset management processes.
- Experience of working to (and exceeding) Service Level Agreements.
- Broad technical understanding of technology services being supported.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong business focus and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of database/excel structures/tables/configurations.
- Proven experience of data analysis and good numeracy, analytical and reporting skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Service oriented with a good understanding of end-to-end processes and working within service level agreements.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of the importance of teamwork and planning in delivering excellence.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware, software, and network problem resolution.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Qualification preferred.
- Working knowledge of Service Now preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
Certification from Microsoft preferred.
Only seeking local candidates at this time.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement.