- 8+ years of experience with a demonstrated working knowledge of NEPA, including coordination of supporting
technical studies and schedule management;
- Aptitude for maintaining a professional attitude and attention to detail while working alone and within a team
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills with clients and colleagues;
- Strong organizational, task and time management, deductive reasoning, and analytical skills;
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of software.
- Similar environmental consultation experience related to GDOT and/or other linear projects (including projects with
federal and state funding).
AICP certification is preferred but not required.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement.