Atkins is seeking enthusiastic Transport Modellers with some strategic or micro-simulation experience in order to make the most of technology and data on the transport network to inform decision making.
We are seeking experienced modellers/analysts to fulfill new roles across our UK offices.
These new opportunities will involve working on a wide range of transport projects across the UK.
We have a strong forward workload with major clients in central government, local government and the private sector. Our teams are currently delivering exciting and nationally important infrastructure projects and are developing new technical solutions to meet the changing future opportunities such as those provided by the move towards intelligent mobility.
We are seeking:
- Transport modellers who have recent experience of modelling software such as EMME, SATURN, CUBE, VISSIM, S-PARAMICS or any similar package.
The role will suit individuals that are:
- Self-motivated and ambitious for continued professional development.
- Keen to grow into a project manager role where they lead their own teams and deal directly with clients.
- Driven to deliver technical excellence within commercial and financial constraints.
- Able to work within a small team of specialists as well as larger project teams across Atkins including working in other offices, including India.
- Proven ability to learn new software and/or analytical techniques rapidly, becoming competent to a high degree of autonomy.
Join us and you’ll enjoy being part of a fun, fulfilling and collaborative team working on the big exciting transport projects of the moment. You’ll have the opportunity to strengthen and develop your skills whilst working on high profile infrastructure projects. We’ll value you for exceeding customer expectations and delivering the innovative solutions that our clients are asking for.
After all, we can’t achieve great things without our staff so you can look forward to an excellent rewards package and career development. As these roles are ideal for flexible working, we can also offer you a variety of different options to help you work where and when it is best for you.