When you take your first steps on to the career ladder with Atkins in the Middle East you can be assured that you’ll be investing your time and talent in a company that values the contribution you make to our success. For that reason, we provide our graduates with a range of benefits and a world of possibilities to explore.
You’ll be encouraged to make the most of the opportunities that arise when you work for one of the world’s leading design, engineering and project management consultancies. As well as helping to solve complex and high profile infrastructure challenges, you’ll have access to:
- Professional support through an allocated mentor and line manager, quarterly and annual reviews, graduate induction and development event, technical and non-technical training, induction to our Bangalore Global Design Centre, knowledge sharing sessions, graduate representatives, discussion groups, graduate debates
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Quarterly reviews with your mentor
- Structured development to meet the relevant professional status with an international institution
- Professional institution membership and subscription fees paid.
We offer you the financial rewards you would expect from a leading employer in our region, for example, a competitive tax free total salary, including accommodation and transportation allowance. Other benefits could include:
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin (not provided for GCC Nationals working in their home country)
- 2,500AED, or equivalent, relocation assistance payment in first monthly salary (subject to policy change)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Gratuity scheme for expatriates (pension scheme for GCC Nationals)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 days’ holiday per annum (based on working Sunday-Thursday, 8am-6pm)
We also know there’s more to your life than work, so we offer you benefits that help you balance your other commitments. Through our wellbeing programme, you’ll have access to free, 24 hour a day advice from financial, legal and family care specialists as well as access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants.