If you’re looking to complete your higher education in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM), we can help.
Atkins Minority Scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis and recipients are chosen by selection committees made up of Atkins senior professional, management, and human resources staff. Selection is based upon academic achievement, financial need, personal qualities and strengths, and letters of recommendation.
You must be of African-American, Asian, Pacific Island, Native American, Native Alaskan, or Hispanic descent, and be:
- A US citizen or permanent resident.
- A junior or senior, full-time, day-time student at an accredited and approved college or university.
- Enrolled in contiguous fall and spring semesters, carrying a minimum of 12 credits and earning a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) each semester.
- Working towards a baccalaureate degree in science, technology, engineering or math with at least 60 credits of college work prior to the submission of the application.
- Qualified for financial aid based on need and in accordance with existing regulation at the student’s university.
Submit a completed application; transcript of courses taken, with grade point average; two letters of recommendation; scholarship interview questions; and a resume that includes academic and/or work experience, internships, extracurricular activities, and/or personal interests for the past two years. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by phone or email and the university will be notified by email. Funds are sent directly to the university at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. Atkins Minority Scholarship program awards the scholarships to recipients based on their continued eligibility.
Reach us at email@example.com
Equal employment opportunity
Atkins provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Company subscribes to this policy of equal employment and non-discrimination in employment in every location in which we have facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency is needed, contact our Human Resources department at 800.597.7275 (TTY/TDD users, call 711). For more information, refer to the following links:
- TTY Relay Phone Number List - http://www.compamerica.com/accessibility/relay.html
- FCC Relay Services Directory - https://www.fcc.gov/general/telecommunications-relay-services-directory