Your chance to win!
We'll be visiting careers fairs around the UK this autumn, offering expert advice as well as a chance to win an iPad Mini! To enter our Twitter competition, come and find us at one of these careers fairs, take a picture of yourself in our special frame and tweet it to @AtkinsGraduates with the hashtag #AtkinsInstants.
View the calendar of scheduled careers fairs here.
Please read the terms and conditions below before entering the competition.
Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is being run by Atkins Limited, the ‘Promoter’.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of Atkins Limited and its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Last date for entries is 29 January 2015 at midnight GMT.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received on 30 January 2015.
- The prize will be an iPad Mini.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter on 30 January 2015.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Only one entry per person should be made. Anyone found to be creating multiple accounts to enter may have their accounts suspended by Twitter and their competition entry will be ineligible.
- Entrants should tweet a picture of themselves with the ‘Atkins Instants’ board at a careers fair and tweet from their own account to @AtkinsGraduates along with the #AtkinsInstants hashtag (entries must use our handle and # to ensure they are seen).
- By entering the Competition you agree to the use of your entry by the Promoter for publicity and promotional activity.
Entrants may submit a picture of multiple people behind the frame but each person in the picture must Tweet to enter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Competition entry, and for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Atkins accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, or disappointment incurred as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize.
- You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. Your entry must not contain any trademarks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behavior, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.