Atkins is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancy firm. Within the water industry we combine leading-edge engineering with in-depth experience to deliver total water management solutions. Our Wastewater Networks team require a Assistant Engineer to work challenging wet utilities projects.
You will be required to:
- To work as part of Atkins’ Wastewater Networks team
- To lead the delivery of a range of projects relating to sewerage and drainage infrastructure design and planning
- Lead day to day liaison with lead business Middle East and other region to ensure project deliverables are developed in accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements.
- Work as a team along with Team Lead, Engineers, CAD Technician
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable technical understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
- B.E / B. Tech or M.E / M. Tech Civil Engineering degree from a recognized University.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the water & wastewater and highway drainage consultancy industry.
- Experience in using hydraulic modelling software Micro drainage, Sewer CAD, StormCAD, InfoWorks, ICM and Civil3D etc.
- Analysis and design of sewerage and drainage network system.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sewerage and drainage design conforming to required regional standards.
- Co-ordination with multidiscipline.
- Produce project design deliverables from concept to the tender stage.
- Produce Technical Specifications for sewerage and drainage infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of project design reports.
- Pumping station, drainage network and CSO design and planning.
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English (written and oral).
- Knowledge of international design codes would be an added advantage.
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We encourage participation in all forms of training and have an active programme of in-house and well as external training for all of our engineers.
Rewards and Benefits
- A competitive salary offered to the right person
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee, family
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive engineers to join our expanding W &E Business.