Atkins is one of the worlds’ leading engineering design consultancies. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
As a provider of multi disciplined technical services to the built environment, we are committed to planning, enabling and designing excellence in the delivery of first class solutions which combines innovation, imagination and best practices.
Atkins Rail civil engineering leads the industry in design development and management of total rail infrastructure systems. Atkins Rail undertakes civil engineering consultancy and design on Network Rail, London Underground and light rail networks. We undertake projects from feasibility through to detailed design and construction management.Our engineers are skilled in the design of bridges and structures within a UK rail environment.
- You will prepare CAD drawings for civil / structural projects of rail structures including bridges, buildings and structures etc.
- Assist in the development and training of junior personnel, where appropriate.
- Diploma (Civil Engineering) with sufficient and relevant experience
- Fully conversant in Microstation V8 or later / Autocad 2008 or later
- From a Civil/Structural Engineering background Rail experience, preferable
- Experience of Bridge Detailing and Site plan preparation
- Experience in the preparation of Reinforcing drawings and schedules
- Experience in the preparation of structural steel drawings
- Experience of producing 3D drawings but not essential.
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers
- Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment
- The position is to be based in Bangalore
Additional Information (if any)
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance Incentives
- Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme (PF)
- Medical Insurance for the employee, family & dependant parents*
- Accident Insurance coverage for the employee